The Kansas Disability Caucus Board of Directors would like to encourage everyone to please support and recognize all of our sponsors and contributors that help make our Caucus events a big success and help us continue to improve and change the lives of Kansans with disabilities.
Thanks to the following sponsors who have supported our virtual training sessions!
Thanks to Our Sponsors and Supporters from the 2018 Caucus!
KU Research & Training Center on Independent Living
Advertisers & Exhibitors
- Amerigroup Kansas, Inc.
- ATK- Assistive Technology for Kansans
- Central Plains Area Agency
- Disability Rights Center of Kansas
- Envision, Inc.
- Families Together, Inc.
- Hamilton Relay
- Independence, Inc.
- Independent Connection Inc.
- Independent Living Resource Center
- Kansas Audio Reader Network
- Kansas Commission on Disability Concerns
- Kansas Council on Developmental Disabilities
- KanCare Ombudsman
- KS Department for Aging
- Kansas Truck and Mobility
We are searching for sponsors for our 2022 Caucus!